Are you a young person passionate about the UN and would you like to put into practice your Public Relations (PR) skills? This is your chance! UNYANET is currently seeking for two PR Managers. Send your application now!
Deadline: 9th July 2017
- Actively contact United Nations Youth Associations informing about the news on different activities and international projects.
- Publish news related to UN, youth and Member Associations at the UNYANET webiste.
- Especial interest in PR and online journalism.
- Membership to a UN Youth Association or UN Association-Youth Section that is part of UNYANET.
- Fluent in English (excellent writing skills).
- Able to dedicate an average of 5h per week.
- Open minded and good interpersonal skills.
If you fulfill all this criteria, we will be very pleased to hear from you. Please, write to info[at]unyanet.org with a letter of motivation and your CV.
UNYANET is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNYANET does NOT charge any fees for application processes.
Please note that all positions are volunteer positions, therefore, non-remunerated and takes no liability for any legal consequences derived from its activities.